Video tour of Oikocredit’s work in Ghana
A short video is now available to provide you with insight on the work of Oikocredit in Ghana. At a time of social distancing and with few people traveling, it is useful to remind ourselves of how useful our investors find these tours.
Back in January before the Covid-19 pandemic, volunteers, investors and staff of Oikocredit support associations travelled to Ghana to visit Oikocredit financial inclusion partners Opportunity and Advans, renewable energy partner Peg Africa, and the cocoa buying company Fedco in the east of Ghana.
Creating these opportunities for volunteers, investors and staff to connect with partners, as well as each other, has been a key part of the success of spreading the word about Oikocredit.
- junio 30 | 2020 08:00 - Lessening the Covid-19 impact today makes a big difference for the future [Interview]
- junio 18 | 2020 09:52 - THE WATER MAN – part 1 of 2
- junio 17 | 2020 11:05 - Oikocredit exits its investment in Fairtrade chocolate company Divine Chocolate
- junio 15 | 2020 09:56 - Oikocredit holds annual general meeting, members decide on dividend
- junio 09 | 2020 11:00 - MFIs Covid-19 awareness training
- junio 08 | 2020 14:11 - Video tour of Oikocredit’s work in Ghana